Re: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts

To: cars@wt-inc.com, jay.laifman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:49:45 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
--===============2129561273493841211==

--part1_56ac11.33f6d382.43dd5499_boundary

If you are going to use a 2 post you definitely want to get advice from th=
e=20
 manufacturer regarding slab thickness.  My guess is you'll be told a =20
minimum of 6" reinforced concrete where the posts attach.  In my case I =
 asked=20
around local repair shops for the name of the company that did repair work=
 =20
on their shop lifts.  One guy's name (a man in business for himself) came=
  up=20
a few times.  I hired him and worked with him to install. Best $250 I  eve=
r=20
spent.  He said he had installed more than 100 in his career with zero =20
failures so I felt pretty safe.  Mark L
=20
=20
In a message dated 1/29/2016 5:40:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, =20