RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>,
Subject: RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels
From: Jeff Johnson <76TR6@flashcom.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 20:10:57 -0500
Peter,
Interesting that I have not heard of a tune-up decal on the underside of
the hood before. My car was built in September of 1975 and only came with
an emissions decal on the driver's fenderwell. ( I bought it new)
Perhaps Nigel the stickerman was off for tea when my car came down the line.?

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6 since 1976