Negative camber.

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Negative camber.
From: hill <hill@mninter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:40:20 +0000
Hey all..

I've noticed, as my TR6 sits (all winter, in a small, often visited
garage), that the rear wheels seem to be leaning in at the top.  As a
Spitfire owner in my previous life, this doesn't faze me--unless, of
course I recall (as I do once a week or so) that this is a TR6, not a Spit.

To the question...My manual doesn't mention anything about specs for the
rear camber, or how to adjust it.  Though, because I'm seeing it, I
assume that there must be a spec for it, as well as a way to adjust it...

TIA,

BobH
'73 TR6
MN, USA