RE: Negative camber.

To: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>, <hill@mninter.net>,
Subject: RE: Negative camber.
From: "Tom Lofgren" <tlofgren@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:19:58 -0800
Hi,

If you want to adjust the camber, there are different mounting brackets
where the trailing arm attaches to the frame.  If you look in the Moss
Motors catalog, someone has calculated camber for a bunch of different
combinations of the 1-notch, 2-notch, and 3-notch brackets.  I would
definitely start with springs first though!

Tom