rear transmition mount & A type overdrive

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rear transmition mount & A type overdrive
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:17:51 -0800 (PST)
peter,

   I have always taken the whole mount (not just the
rubber) off of the frame when removing the trans,
because depending on what exhaust system you have it
is fairly easy to remove, and it allows more room to
manuver. Though I don't recall if I HAD to remove it,
I do remember when I helped a friend with his tr250
and A-type, that he had also removed the cross membe.
Oh well, thats my two cents worth.

                                     Ryan Miles
     Can anyone else smell spring around the corner? I
actually went for a top down ride yesterday.....in
Ohio
http://auctions.yahoo.com/