RE: Questions about the gas tank

To: PMACHOLDT@aol.com, 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions about the gas tank
From: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:02:59 -0800
Peter,
When I took the gas tank out of my car there was so much rust in it sounded
like gravel sloshing around. I took it to the local radiator shop I used for
re-coring my radiator and they boiled it out like they do radiators then
coated the inside for about $50. I looked great inside.

I then used Eastwood black semi gloss chassis paint I had on hand for the
exterior.

Philip
'72 TR6
'73 Stag