RE: Converting J type OD to P type?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Converting J type OD to P type?
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:33:36 -0800 (PST)
Racetorations in UK makes a kit that boosts the line pressure in the OD
unit so that OD engagement is much quicker.  As Gernot wrote, having OD
engage in all four forward gears is simply a matter of wiring.  You
would simply need to tap the gearbox top cover for another inhibitor
switch for 1st/2nd like the one used for 3rd/4th gear on the J
type-equipped gearbox top covers.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/