Weber Vendors?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Vendors?
From: Don Clark <d@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:39:22 US/Pacific
I'm wondering if anyone has a special vendor that they use for Weber carburetor
parts. I have been using Performance Parts Warehose and APT. However neither
seem to have the part that I am looking for. It's too bad because PPW dropships
the stuff directly from Redline/Weber and APT probably ships the Redline stuff
as well as parts that they get from Europe.

What I am looking for is a set of 6 27mm chokes for 40 DCOE carbs. If I could
find a set of 26's they would work as well with a little help from a lathe.
These were available many years ago, but it appears that they are not available
now.

If anyone has any leads on where I might find these I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA
72