Re: Horn Button

To: Jim Hurley <hurls@world.std.com>,
Subject: Re: Horn Button
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 07:45:35 -0400
Hey Jim,
I have the same wheel & had the same problem. I went to Radio Shack ( or
any similar electronics store ) and bought a spade terminal adapter.
This is a simple female to two male slide on terminal adapter. Just
flatten out the two male sides & it should give you the contact size you
need. All it has to do is extend the contact out about a 1/2" to reach
the spring contact. it worked well , just took a little time to get it
lined up. This required no permanent alteration to the car. You may also
have to put a little tape around the perimeter of the horn button to
hold it in tighter, mine kept coming loose from the vibration. Other
than that I like the wheel and it did give me more thigh room.

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6 Supercharged