Re: Brake bleeding

To: "Nelson A. Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Subject: Re: Brake bleeding
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:16:38 -0300
Gang - I did go at my brakes again on the weekend and with more luck this
time.  All indications are that the PDWA is centered (though I was
reluctant to remove the switch) so I just made sure that my bleeders were
operational and that I had backed them out enough.  This time, I enlisted
the assistance of my wife Ruth (Pedal Pumper extraordinaire) and I now have
very good pressure.  I think I'll give it a little while and at least do
the fronts again soon.  Complain as I might, this ain't as difficult as the
Volvo 144 I had one time which, I think, had 3 bleeders at each wheel.

Rich C.