Trials 2001

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trials 2001
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:27:22 -0500
6-Pack stalwart Darrell Floyd has provided to us a very good guide for
putting on a 6-Pack Trials event.  The guide makes it clear that some
decisions are to be made based on pre-registrations.  Stuff like what
trophies get ordered and how many.  More importantly, the guide suggests
that if fewer than 15 pre-registrations are received the event should be
cancelled.

Today is the 15th of June.  Pre-registration ends July 1.  We currently have
six (6) paid up registrations and a commitment for one more.  If you folks
have been procrastinating about sending in your registration forms, now is a
good time get it in gear.  And I am not talking about your TR6/250.

Love & kisses, your friend,

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/