Re: 74 TR6 Fan Extension

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 Fan Extension
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 05:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
Kyle,

It probably is better if you take the fan extension off and find a
suitable shorter bolt to hold the damper assembly on.  That way, you
could mount the electric fan on the back side of the radiator, which is
probably better for airflow.  But make sure the bolt you get is of the
correct grade and length, it takes a LOT of torque and is pretty
critical since it holds the harmonic damper to the crank.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://buzz.yahoo.com/