Re: Electrical Problem/sugg

To: "Wade Shanley" <wadesh@home.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problem/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:02:14 -0500
There could possible be a short that developed and is draining the
battery.

Disconnect the ground cable from the battery and put a voltmeter in
with one lead on the negative post of the battery and the other on the
cable. If you get more than  1.5 or 2 volts then you know something is
going on.

Then...with the vM still in place...remove fuses one at a time to see
if that voltage drops. This is to locate the circuit that may be the
culprit.

good luck!

Valerie Stabenow,1962 mga,1967 tr4a, 1969 xk-e, 1973 tr6, 1981
corvette