RE: Front spring height

To: keith.meinhold@csfb.com
Subject: RE: Front spring height
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:59:23 +0000
HI Keith:

I talked to BPNW this morning and was told the same thing.  I also checked
with my local Triumph pro mechanic who confirmed the same information.  Your
experience gives me concern, however.  I'll have to check the measurements
that I took before anything (front and rear) was replaced and make some
"after" comparisons.

Before the front rebuild started I installed the rear tube shock conversion
and springs from BPNW but did not notice any particular difference in ride
height.  I've been driving around with the new parts in the rear for about
two months.  I hope to have my front suspension project completed by the end
of next week.  I'll let you know how it turns out and how the new
measurements compare with the old ones.

Thanks for your reply.

Walt Fogle

Walt,