Re: first TR

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first TR
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
Michael,

    I have a solid rack mount on my tr6, and I love it. It can be a little
sensitive on the highway, but once you get used to it, the car actually seems
to be easier to drive (highway). By far the advantages of the solid rack mounts
are seen on a twisty roads, personally I think it makes the car much more fun
to drive.

P.S we also have a TR6 with a loose rubber mount, so I often compare the
differences in the driving characteristics.

Ryan Miles