RE: 1970 TR6 Bumpers? (dual bar)

To: "William Maslin" <cwrm4@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1970 TR6 Bumpers? (dual bar)
From: "Fowler, David" <David.Fowler@compaq.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:24:11 -0500
There was a '71 at Regionals this weekend with a set; I understood from the
owner that they were available from 1969 - and we speculated until '74 and the
rubber overriders were fitted?

They're also great for fitting badges, although owner mentioned that they were
1" in diameter so usual clips the big 3 sell won't work.

Personally I like them and wish I'd had them on my '73 when I had it .....

David
68 TR250
63 sports 6 / Vitesse