Re: Separating exhaust pipe from header

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Separating exhaust pipe from header
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:00:13 -0500
Just so happens,
I was at a car show today in Zefferhills, Fl.
I stoped at a booth that had crematic coatings on headers and manifolds and
they had flanges on the headers which looked like a better idea.
My header was welded to  the intermediate pipes and now i can't take the
header off the studs with out  cutting the intermediate pipe.  He said most
muffler shops should be able to put a flange on.
I am going to look into as soon as I get a chance.
Nice day for the top down

Al Salvatore
76tr6