RE: Prothane vs. nylatron bushings for trailing arm

To: "'Shane Ingate'" <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Prothane vs. nylatron bushings for trailing arm
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:02:01 -0500
Shane,
 Have you looked at Richard goods bushings? I have been using them for
years and am well satisfied. His kit comes with a number of washers so
you can offset the trailing arms any way you want (they have different
amounts of offset that the steel sleeve fits into). It is late so I may
not be making sense. Seems like I paid about 75$ for his but they are
well worth it from an engineering stand point. I personally prefer the
hardest material possible in my suspension (The SCCA won't let me run
metal).

How is the motor coming? Are you going with the 2.7 liter up grade? What
pistons will you use?

Mike Munson