Re: BL Badges

To: auxiliary1@cox.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BL Badges
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:18:13 EST
Stephen,
I am going to say that all of the original BL Badges that I have seen on
Triumph's were plastic and the lighter shade of blue.  They had a clear and
flat finish and were put on with sticky back. The repro item I think you are
referring to is not flat and has the BL logo in relief.  I have one of these
on my Spitfire 1500. They are nice but not exactly correct, IMHO.

One interesting note is the fact that some TR6's did not have BL or "house"
Badges at all.  Some had them on one front fender and some had them on both
front fenders. I know they just did this to confuse us.  HA HA!

Cheers,
Darrell