Re: BL badges

To: "Darrell Floyd" <TR250Driver@aol.com>
Subject: Re: BL badges
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:53:41 -0000
Darrell Floyd wrote:
One interesting note is the fact that some TR6's did not have BL or "house"
Badges at all.  Some had them on one front fender and some had them on both
front fenders. I know they just did this to confuse us.

No, Darrell - not done to confuse. They blew off on the way to the Liverpool
Docks! Next time you come to England, visit the Staffordshire and Cheshire
Tourist Information offices and ask those helpful ladies to point you in the
direction of the badge heaps.
Mainland Europe has roadside shrines of Our Lady - England has little heaps
of BL badges in various shapes and colours, all claiming to be 'original
versions' - and mostly very close to te M6 motorway

Jonmac