Roller Rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller Rockers
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

i just installed a new set of roller rockers on my TR6.  It runs fine but I
haven't noticed any dramatic increase in power.  I've set the intakes at .012
and the exhaust at .014 per our local LBC expert.  I plan to purchase an S-2
cam later but due to a recent rebuild with a new stock cam I don't want to mess
with something that is working well at the moment.  The reason for this post is
that i have just checked the compression and have found that the compression is
down across the board about 30 PSI (170 from 200 PSI).  Is this normal?  Have I
done something wrong?  I have reset the lash on the rockers twice and still
have the same results.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6 with a 73 late type head.