RE: Re: Roller Rockers

To: "Timothy Holbrook" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Roller Rockers
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:36:46 -0800
...And then to get the maximum benefit of the higher lift rockers and the
performance cam, you need to raise the compression ratio (to offset the
lower cylinder pressures). If you don't believe me, read:
http://www.elgincams.com/campaper.html

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6 (with an S2 cam and 10:1 CR)