Fwd: Re: Roller Rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Roller Rockers
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:09:55 -0800 (PST)
As far as I'm aware, roller rockers only come in 1.55 and 1.65 ratios.
Since these are both higher ratio than stock (which I believe was
around 1.46), there should be slight increase in power (due to higher
lift) when insalling roller rockers.  Plus, the reduction in friction
should also theoretically increase power a bit.  But the main gain will
be felt when adding a performance cam in conjunction with the roller
rockers.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6