A question for the readers at 6Pack

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A question for the readers at 6Pack
From: "Mike Brandon" <mbrandon0512@ROGERS.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:57:33 -0500
Hi to all you listeners. As many know in the northern climbs it's time to
meditate upon next spring!  So I've been wondering about what I can do to my
TR6 next year.  Not having full opportunity to do major mechanical work, I'm
thinking for having my TR's engine reworked, i.e. Timing gear, camshaft,
etc. etc., pull out the motor and have done!  I wondered if there's anyone
on the list who has had this sort of work done and what sort of $'s are we
talking about?  Living in Canada the prices might be a bit different, but
your US$ estimates would be very helpful. Canadian's are also welcome!

Thanks, really appreciate reading the 6Pack on a daily basis.

Mike Brandon.
1975 TR6 Toronto, Canada.