Re: A question for the readers at 6Pack

To: "Mike Brandon" <mbrandon0512@ROGERS.COM>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A question for the readers at 6Pack
From: "Richard Cottingham" <rcotting@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:56:17 -0400
Hey, Mike.  I live in Halifax and recently had mine completely rebuilt.  Now
mind you, I went to what is considered to be the best (not cheapest0 guy in
our area and got the Full Meal Deal.  Shaved and rebuilt head, bored out,
high-lift cam, Pertonix ignition, oil filter adaptor, yada, yada, yada.
Even topped it off with a cast aluminum valve cover and K&Ns.  I think you
should expect to pay around $4,000 CAN.  Do it right and do it once.

Rich C.
Another miserable snow storm here today.