Re: brake fluid

To: <Ozium8221@aol.com>
Subject: Re: brake fluid
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:15:22 -0500
Its going somewhere, probably in the cavity between the MC and servo.
I recently replaced my master cylinder.  I was having to bleed the brakes
every couple of months; and add brake fluid every so often.  No sign of any
leaking at the wheels, but a slight drip between MC and the servo.
When I finally took off the old MC I was surprised by the amount of brake
fluid that had leaked in between the MC and the servo, and was trapped
there..
Now I have a firm pedal all the time; what a difference.
I just joined the TRF club for a discount on parts ordered; probably about 3
years too late;  since I think I have replaced just about everything, but
I'am sure something else will turn up.

Al Salvatore
76tr6 dailey