Re: TRF magic clutch kit

To: asalvato@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: TRF magic clutch kit
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:04:26 -0500
When the time comes that I feel like doing it, I'll be using the LuK.  My
thoughts are that the recipe was lost along the way and since LuK bought
Laycock they probably have the best chance of still owning the
correct.recipe.  Just my opinion but I think there are two or three
different flavors of the Borg and Beck plate that will fit the TR6.  With
all this talk of recipes and flavors....I'm gettin' hungry.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver