Re: Steering Wheel

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:47:48 -0400
Bob wrote:
>FWIW, I have seen several TR6 folks that drive to / from show with an
>aftermarket steering wheel and then remove that one and replace with a
>perfect stock steering wheel for car shows. It might seem excessive, but I
>guess that depends on what you do with your TR6.

   And I've seen many people drive to/from autocrosses with perfectly
good tires on their TR6 and then take them off at the event and put on
tires with almost no tread at all!   Can you imagine!  But, I guess that
depends on what you do with your TR6.   ; - )

               Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH