Re: history check

To: danielfarris@charter.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: history check
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 00:47:55 +0000
Daniel, with all due respect, a very thorough checking out by someone who
knows these cars very well will be of much more value than a carfax history.
I recently did a carfax check for my father in law and then asked for a
refund due to the lack of info on the particular truck. A 2000 model and no
info was found other than where it was bought new and current owner. I still
suspect it has had miles cut on it but no way of proving it. I know it has
had minor wreck damage but again no info on it. A TR6 is now 28+ years old
and could have had any numer of things done to it that would never be
recorded anywhere. Just check with a local club near you and someone will
gladly check the car out for you as we all love this stuff.