Exhaust Opinions

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust Opinions
From: "Andrew Mumford" <amumford@csonline.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 22:51:26 -0400
I am getting ready to replace the Monza free-flow exhaust system on my TR6
with a stainless steel system.  I like the performance of the Monza exhaust,
but it is a little loud on long trips.  I have been looking at the Falcon
systems, Bell systems, and Rimmer Bros systems.  I saw recently that a few
members had fitted Rimmer Bros exhausts.  How do these systems fit and
sound?  Is there any reason to choose Rimmer's 2 piece header over the 1
piece header, or vice versa?  What did it cost to have the Rimmer Bros
systems shipped to the US?  Are there any other stainless sport exhausts out
there that I should consider?  Thanks for the input.

    Andrew Mumford
    1976 TR6
    1973 Stag