Re: Exhaust Opinions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Opinions
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:27:40 -0400
When I first got  my TR6, it had a rusty Ansa exhaust on it. After the
various repairs and rebuilds I installed a standard Walker system. It was
nice, but I wanted something better! I bought the Falcon Twin Sports System.
At first I thought I had made a big mistake. It was very loud! Over this
winter I did some 'Tweaking" and one of the things I did was to undo and re
position the U clamps. It seems to have made a difference. Yes she is still
a little louder than I wanted, but she does sound good.....especially going
through the tunnels!
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U