Re: remanufactured Lucas alternators

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <Peter.Kronberg@hp.com>
Subject: Re: remanufactured Lucas alternators
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:04:55 -0700
Peter,

I had my alternator rebuilt last year at Start Mart in Lynnwood, WA.  The
rebuild cost me $59.95 and I had my unit back in an hour or two.  It seemed
unreal that I could get something like that so quickly and cheaply for an
old LBC.  It has been working fine and has a 5 year warranty.  I see on my
receipt that they may also go by the names of Auto Zip, Checkered Flag or
Schuckman's.

Gary
'73