RE: Carb Tune High Idle Update

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carb Tune High Idle Update
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 09:33:13 -0400
Aaron,

If I'm the Hugh that helped. (I think there's another Hugh here too.) I'm
glad it worked. My vacuum retard is not connected. If you set the timing
with a light, set it to 10-12 deg BTDC rather than the 4 deg ATDC in the
shop manual. No ill effects from that.

How did the Colortune work for you?

- Hugh