Re: still missing

To: Gary Fluke <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: still missing
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:54:11 -0400
  You had to ask...
     That car belongs to one of our members, who happens to own some
other very interesting cars as well. ('56 A-H Factory 100M, a rally
racing Mini, Frogeye Sprite, Porsche Spyder are some of them).  This car
was hand made by a friend of his from the Cape Cod area. It's built on
an Austin Healey Sprite chassis and running gear, has Cadillac tail
lights, and a lifetime contract with Terminex termite control. (no, not
really).......  The woodwork is stunning! Talk about your land yacht. It
resembles a vintage Chris Craft speed boat. This won first place in
Special Interest class at British Invasion in Stowe in 2001, and many
other awards.
   I believe it's currently for sale. We can't wait to see what takes
it's place in the barn!!
   Cheers,
 Kevin Thompson
 www.capecodbritishcarclub.org