Re: Gasket goop

To: CreamerM@cintas.com
Subject: Re: Gasket goop
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:43:28 -0400
Hi Mark,

On a lot of the newer cars you can't buy gaskets for some of the
applications where you would normally think a gasket belongs.  The parts
were designed to be secured using RTV only (differentials, some valve
covers etc).  I used RTV on my 1973 TR6 in many areas and no leaks.  I
use the black version....don't much like the look of the orange or blue.

Good luck,
Jay in MA