Re: Lightening late TR's

To: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: Lightening late TR's
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:41:25 -0500
My last concern is originality or loosing concourse points. I threw that
idea out the window on day one. I am concerned about the final cosmetic
result though. I am not considering this conversion because I don't like
the rubber bumperets but in order to put the car on a diet this is a
good place to start. I already leave the spare at home & only travel
with "fix-a flat" around town, on long trips the spare comes along. A
lighter battery, Panasport racing wheels & other engine components such
as headers & anything aluminum I can substitute offer gains in
acceleration as well as handling. Although many of these changes may be
small the gains seem to be real.
Does anyone have any pics they could share of a finished conversion.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.