RE: Lightening late TR's

To: "'DANMAS@aol.com'" <DANMAS@aol.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lightening late TR's
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500
Hi Dan:

I guess you've not driven a pick-up truck in the snow lately, (or a TR6...
:^P... ) If you want to see what's behind you without the bother of looking
in the rear-view mirror, just goose the gas and "whoopsi!!", around she goes
180 degrees. Too much power for the light weight at the rear end.  For
pickups people stick sandbags in the back and increase their acceleration
and performance. Obviously this is an exaggerated case compare to trying to
push a wall of air away, but I've been in plenty of cars where the power
just span the tires instead of accelerating the vehicle. Nervous sort of
ride...

Cheers,

Mark