RE: Lightening late TR's

To: "'triumph6970@netzero.com'" <triumph6970@netzero.com>, DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: RE: Lightening late TR's
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:42:16 -0500
I saw someone doing that once. One minute he was there dancing across the
waves the next he was gone from view. Hit a wave or something an nose-dived
right out of sight and came up swimming a little bit later. Better him than
me. I fell off a low railway bridge as a kid and went through the ice. D--n!
that was cold!!! You're right though; it's hard to beat a two-stroke for
power/mass ratio on a low-cost machine.

Cheers,

Mark