Re: tr6 wheels

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: tr6 wheels
From: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:47:59 -0600
Bob, Don and list
You might try Stockton Wheel.  They are able to straighten both alluminum
and steel wheels.  On a related note, they are also able to put a wider rim
on an OEM center.  That means that you could have a 7" wide wheel on a
factory center and could have it done in any offset that you want.  They can
be reached in Stockton, CA at 209/464-7771.  Web site is
www.stocktonwheel.com   Hope this helps someone out.

Michael Hutchinson
'71 TR6 (the Lazarus project)