Cold weather starting

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cold weather starting
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:54:59 -0800 (PST)
Long time no speak fellow 6ers! I have what could be construed as a general
winter question but would like to apply it to my 6. I live in the NE and my 6
stays in my unheated garage all winter. Would it be wise to periodically start
it throughout the dormant winter months or would it be best to NOT start the
car in sub 40 degree weather if I don't have to? I fully realize that I could
wait for a rare 50 degree day to start it up but if any of you either live or
have been tuning in to how brutal our weather has been (many sub 15 degree days
with more than a handful of single digit days) those are few and far between. I
look forward to hearing your thoughts and appreciate your time!

Josh
'76 TR6