Cold weather starting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cold weather starting
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:07:07 -0500
    My TR6 also sits in an unheated garage, but I go out twice a month
and start it up, run it 'till the temp guage comes up and move it back
and forth in reverse and first (in the garage).  I've been doing this for
almost 15 years, and I have no start-up problems in the spring.  It also
means that if we get a cleansing rain (to get the salt off the roads) and
then a "nice" day (let's say, over 40 degrees), I'm ready to roll.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH