Re: RE: Sanity check - timing chain replacement

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Sanity check - timing chain replacement
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:32:43 -0500
> Course, this was before the dollar got so weak against the
> pound, too.  Moss just raised their prices a bunch (As did all
> of the big three). I presume you couldn't come close to this now,
> as it would be probably 40% (?) more at least.

The carnage is not over yet, Moss informed their distributor network that
another price increase will be forthcoming in 7-10 days.  The increase will
be less significant than the first, on the order of an 8-10% increase on
most parts - no details of which product groups would be targeted.

No, this is not a cruel April Fool's Joke.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics