Re: '74 TR6 4Sale

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '74 TR6 4Sale
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:26:35 -0500
I must sign off the list today (may be back on from my home computer in a
couple days). If you are interested in the '74, please call me at 256/
341-0774 or e-mail pkwebb@earthlink.net. At this point the best offer over
$1,500 with a trailer will take it though I will post on E-Bay soon if no
calls. One or two weekends of reassembly and this would be a great daily
driver. I finally have a few digital pictures, I'll try to post them on
6-Pack website or I can send them to you attached to E-mail.

Thanks, Pat

 Sorry for the advert but I must move quick and wanted to make sure all are