Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch

To: ghamilton99@comcast.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 ghamilton99@comcast.net wrote:

> Interesting to see where this goes??

You asked... NOPE. I don't give a rat's ass.

:-)

> I've seen this car profiled on
> the web somewhere.  I'm guessing it'll go for $18,000?  Although if
> you watch Barett Jackson things are crazy!  Bad econonmy huh.

The economy is fine - as long as you are working. Talk to someone that's
been "outsourced" or who can't find work and is no longer counted in
unemployment stats and you'll get a very different idea of how good the
economy is.

Last point - there are plenty of people out there with more money than
brains. I figure one of them will pick up this car which isn't even close
to a 400 point VTR concours car (note the description of the
customizations like the "filled seams")...

Sheesh.

Nice car? Yep. Worth $18k. Not to me!

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472396218
> --
> Gary J. Hamilton

Sorry - you asked!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |