Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch

To: ghamilton99@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:41:43 EDT
You guys know that for $20,000 the guy who restored it is probably taking a
pretty decent loss.  I have heard whisper numbers in the range of 35 to 40
large for some of the Concours TR250's on the Triumph show circuit.  This would
include the one mentioned in a previous message.
To me it is just is a shame that someone would spend that kind of money on a
100% original car and modify it like this one.  Of course I would admit that I
am biased towards original examples of the Triumph marque.
Cheers,
Darrell Floyd
VTR Chief Judge
Owner of a Concours prepared, Royal Blue 68 TR250