Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch

To: ghamilton99@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on e-bay to watch
From: "Sterrett Smith" <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:06:18 -0400
Just curious, but the 250 on eBay looks as though the hood badge is centered
on the hood as on a TR4.

Don't get me wrong, I would trade him even for my 27,000 original mile
surrey topped 250.  He has a beautiful car.  No, this car is not in the same
league as Keith Bryson's Black trailer queen or Tom Fremont's Valencia car,
but still darn nice.

Wasn't this car listed as one of the top three 250's at the TRF Summer Party
one year?  Looks familiar.

$20K?  Should be fun to watch.  Wonder why he is selling.

Sterrett Smith
CD7568L

Premium!