Re: Cam is broken in

To: "Timothy Holbrook" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, "6 Pack"
Subject: Re: Cam is broken in
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:34:06 -0500
Tim,

I may have miss read the Bentley Manual when I set the timing since I had such
a problem getting it to run. I ended up moving it quite a bit before it would
fire. Once it started she ran pretty smooth.
 The timing is now at 4 BTDC per the manual for a stock engine. It has about
9.5:1 compression, Piper 270 cam and a lightened 16lbs flywheel. Since I can't
drive it right now it will be awhile before the timing is really set.
  Thanks for your concern on the timing issue.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard