Hardtop wannabe....

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop wannabe....
From: richard.r.olson@faa.gov
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:16:36 -0400
For some reason I am now interested in turning my 8 month car into a 12
month car, that is, drive it ALL year.  I saw a hardtop equipped car at a
show a few months back and it just looked really unique because I've seen
so few.  Now I'm one of many in the market for a restorable FACTORY
hardtop.   In 3 whole days<!> of searching all I've been able to locate are
in the Northwest, and none of these were factory.  The real pain is that
you get a LOT of hits with a search, but they all tend to have a car for
sale attached to them.

Other than a lot of patience, a dash of perseverance and a bit of plain old
luck, is there any trick to finding one of these?

Rick Olson, digesting in
Galloway, NJ