Re: Hardtop wannabe....

To: <richard.r.olson@faa.gov>
Subject: Re: Hardtop wannabe....
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:40:30 -0400
<snip>

Other than a lot of patience, a dash of perseverance and a bit of plain old
luck, is there any trick to finding one of these?

Rick Olson, digesting in
Galloway, NJ

Patience is the key. Ebay does list them from time to time.  Some of thre
specialty dealerships (Wilson Motors) sometimes will have one.  Yes, it is
true that they are seldome located where you want them.  In that case, you
need to decide how badly you want the top to either pay for crating,
shipping or going to fetch it yourself.  I live in NH and I went and fetched
mine in Chicago.  It fit in the back of a minivan.

John Cyg.