Re: Hardtop wannabe....

To: richard.r.olson@faa.gov
Subject: Re: Hardtop wannabe....
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:09:31 -0400
At 02:16 PM 9/12/2005, you wrote:
>Other than a lot of patience, a dash of perseverance and a bit of plain old
>luck, is there any trick to finding one of these?

One was just added to the VTR classifieds.
<http://www.vtr.org/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=625>
It's in California though.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
Will you sponsor me?  I will be driving my vintage British car for
the National Children's Cancer Society in the 2005 America's British
Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd!  Help me help kids with
cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run
and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card via the secure
server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your entire donation
goes to the charity, I pay all my own expenses.  Thank you!